Автор: Anime_Hunterka
Аниме: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Break Blade I, Nekojiru Soup, Rebuild of Evangelion: You are (not) alone, Rebuild of Evangelion: You can (not) advance, Mushishi, Genius party beyond - Dimension Bomb, Ghost in the Shell Innocence, Aim for the top 2.
Музыка: OST Inception - Time, OST Dark knight - I'm not hero

Автор: Umika
Аниме: Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Ef - A Tale of Melodies, EF - A Fairy Tale of the Two, Beyond the Clouds The Promised Place, Eden: They were only two on the Planet, Neon Genesis Evangelion: 2.0 You Can [Not] Advance, Durarara, 5 Centimeter per Second, Kara no Kyoukai, Oookami Kakushi, Ga-Rei Zero, Air, Shinrei Tantei Yakumo, El Cazador de la Bruda, Broken Blade, Shakugan no Shana, Bleach, Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, Tales of Vesperia, Tales of the Abyss, One Piece: Strong World, Gakuen Mokushiroku High School of the Dead, Clannad
Музыка: Globus - Orchard of Mines, Nine Inch Nails - Leaving Hope

Автор: Rider4Z
Аниме: Fullmetal Alchemist (TV), Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir (PS2), Fullmetal Alchemist The Movie - Conqueror of Shambala
Музыка: Within Temptation - Intro; See Who I Am

Автор: silver_moon
Аниме: Fullmetal Alchemist (TV)
Музыка: Submersed - Hollow

Автор: Lenniadol
Аниме: FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Kuroshitsuji, Shrek
Музыка: 68 композиций и звуков

Автор: Lenniadol
Аниме: FullMetal Alchemist (TV-1)
Звукоряд: Команда КВН "Лица Уральской НАциональности" (ЛУНА), Высшая Лига 2006, 1/4 финала, Конкурс Одной Песни

Автор: Nostromo
Аниме: Fullmetal Alchemist (TV)
Музыка: Scooter - One

Автор: Archivist
Аниме: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Музыка: Mozart L'Opera Rock - Le Bien Qui Fait Mal